Are you looking to start a career you love with a local, 100% employee-owned company?
LUMBERMEN’S IS HIRING!
These days, every company seems to be hiring. Why work for Lumbermen’s?
- We’re committed to those who count on us. That includes our employee-owners, customers, and vendors.
- We strive to do the right thing in every interaction, even when it’s hard. We’re not perfect, but we aim to be better each day and learn from our mistakes.
- We exercise sound business practices, dealing ethically and honestly in all circumstances in order to ensure our continued success – and yours as well.
- We’re willing to put in the work to earn consideration from those we interact with, seeking to build trust and strong relationships.
Our People Make Lumbermen’s A Great Place to Work!
- Aimee Nosbisch, Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Years of service: 16
- Number of pets: 8 total – 5 parrots, 2 dogs and a turtle
- Favorite thing about working at Lumbermen’s: My coworkers
What about benefits? Here’s what you’ll get (full-time employee owners):
- A positive, team-oriented and family-focused work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and wellness time
- $250 annual clothing allowance for employee owners in warehouse/production/transportation roles ($350 for field service installers)
- Medical and dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI
- Company-paid term life insurance through Mutual of Omaha (voluntary also available)
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- Vision insurance through VSP
- 401k through The Principal
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous COMPANY-FUNDED ESOP retirement benefit (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Access to free and confidential support through The SOURCE (learn more here: grsource.org)
- Opportunities to grow
- Access to the tools and resources you need to do your job well
Want to learn more about current opportunities?