Are you looking to start a career you love with a local, 100% employee-owned company?
LUMBERMEN’S IS HIRING!
These days, every company seems to be hiring. Why work for Lumbermen’s?
- We’re committed to those who count on us. That includes our employee-owners, customers, and vendors.
- We strive to do the right thing in every interaction, even when it’s hard. We’re not perfect, but we aim to be better each day and learn from our mistakes.
- We exercise sound business practices, dealing ethically and honestly in all circumstances in order to ensure our continued success – and yours as well.
- We’re willing to put in the work to earn consideration from those we interact with, seeking to build trust and strong relationships.
Our People Make Lumbermen’s A Great Place to Work!
- Zach Razenberg, Warehouse Supervisor – Door Division
- Years of service: I just completed my fifth full time year with Lumbermen’s and worked for a short period of time prior to that as a part time college student.
- Favorite winter activity: My favorite winter activity is snowboarding and skiing. I enjoy the winter time and getting out on the slopes has a lot to do with that.
- Most exciting project you’ve been part of at Lumbermen’s: Recently I have been a part of the Leadership Development Academy (LDA). As a group, we were tasked with developing a rewards and recognition program for our fellow Lumbermen’s Employee Owners. It has been lots of fun developing a program that we feel will build teamwork, camaraderie, and excellence based on the MVP model. Our employee owners are incredible and do amazing things above and beyond, and it’s only deserving that hard work and dedication is recognized.
What about benefits? Here’s what you’ll get (full-time employee owners):
- A positive, team-oriented and family-focused work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and wellness time
- $250 annual clothing allowance for employee owners in warehouse/production/transportation roles ($350 for field service installers)
- Medical and dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI
- Company-paid term life insurance through Mutual of Omaha (voluntary also available)
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- Vision insurance through VSP
- 401k through The Principal
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous COMPANY-FUNDED ESOP retirement benefit (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Access to free and confidential support through The SOURCE (learn more here: grsource.org)
- Opportunities to grow
- Access to the tools and resources you need to do your job well
Want to learn more about current opportunities?