Are you looking to start a career you love with a local, 100% employee-owned company?
LUMBERMEN’S IS HIRING!
These days, every company seems to be hiring. Why work for Lumbermen’s?
- We’re committed to those who count on us. That includes our employee-owners, customers, and vendors.
- We strive to do the right thing in every interaction, even when it’s hard. We’re not perfect, but we aim to be better each day and learn from our mistakes.
- We exercise sound business practices, dealing ethically and honestly in all circumstances in order to ensure our continued success – and yours as well.
- We’re willing to put in the work to earn consideration from those we interact with, seeking to build trust and strong relationships.
Our People Make Lumbermen’s A Great Place to Work!
Liz Kahl, Customer Service Rep for our Toledo location.
Years of service: 3
Favorite Food? Anything spicy
Favorite thing to do when you’re not at work? Work out
What does it mean to me to be employee owned? “As Employee Owners, we are not just numbers. We are not just employees. We are not just the next people in an organization. We are family! We are all in this together, as a team, building a beautiful place & an environment to grow and raise our families. To me, being an Employee Owner means my voice is heard and my contributions matter. I matter. We ALL matter!”
What about benefits? Here’s what you’ll get (full-time employee owners):
- A positive, team-oriented and family-focused work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and wellness time
- $250 annual clothing allowance for employee owners in warehouse/production/transportation roles ($350 for field service installers)
- Medical and dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI
- Company-paid term life insurance through Mutual of Omaha (voluntary also available)
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k through The Principal
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous COMPANY-FUNDED ESOP retirement benefit (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Access to free and confidential support through The SOURCE (learn more here: grsource.org)
- Opportunities to grow
- Access to the tools and resources you need to do your job well
Want to learn more about current opportunities?